In this episode, Pavlina interviewed Kathryn Sullivan about death. We even did an impromptu inner voice session to get the inner voice’s perspective on all things death and dying.
Kathryn is a death doula and space holder who specializes in the inner voice. By honouring life’s natural rhythms and cycles, she aims to bring acceptance and serenity to every step of the journey, including death. She’s convinced that by creating a neutral relationship with death, we can add immeasurable value and delight to each day that comes before it. Kathryn consciously leads her life under the guidance of her intuition, and she hopes to inspire others to do the same so that we may all find ourselves happily reaching the end of our days here without any regrets.
Kathryn and Pavlina talked about:
- Kathryn’s journey with death
- The role of death in spiritual awakening
- Who is a death doula and what does she do?
- The inner voice’s perspective on death and dying:
- What happens when we die?
- Is my IV scared of the day I die?
- What the inner voice recommends to someone who has a fear of death
- How can we surrender to the uncertainty, to the unknown
- Processing grief
- End of life plans
- The joy of being human, the messy miracle of being here
Listen to this week’s podcast episode below or at most podcast apps.
If you like the episode, please share it with your friends and family, and come share your thoughts and takeaways with Kathryn and me in the comments below or over on Instagram ✨
Connect with Kathryn and all we mentioned in this episode:
Kathryn’s Insta: @kathryn__sullivan
Freebie: Memento Mori Minutes
Connect with Pavlina:
Join the waitlist for the next round of Conscious Healing Blueprint, Pavlina’s online program for women with chronic health issues
Sign up for Pavlina’s newsletter
Join the Heal the Tribe community