In this episode, Pavlina interviewed her beautiful friend Becky Corbett (aka The Gentle Living Nurse), a holistic nurse and coach for the highly sensitive soul based in sunny Brisbane, Australia. Becky supports other HSPs to create their own Gentle Living journey to nurture the nervous system, through combining elements of evidence-based science, spirituality and intuition. Her mission is to support as many HSPs as possible to connect with their sensitivity gifts to flourish and thrive!
Becky and Pavlina talked about:
- Becky’s healing journey with burnout, chronic anxiety and stress
- Overcoming burnout and Becky’s gentle living philosophy
- Who is a highly sensitive person (HSP)?
- Self-care as an HSP, how they can nurture their nervous system
- HSP and (social) media
- Social media addiction
- Conscious approach to social media, the importance of boundaries, limiting social media use
- Leaving social media and running an online business without social media
- And much more!
Listen to this week’s podcast episode below or at most podcast apps.
If you like the episode, please share it with your friends and family, and come share your thoughts and takeaways with me in the comments below or over on Instagram ✨
Join the waitlist for the next round of Conscious Healing Blueprint, Pavlina’s online program for women with chronic health issues
JOIN THE WAITLIST for the upcoming CZECH VERSION of Conscious Healing Blueprint, Program vědomého uzdravení
Sign up for Pavlina’s newsletter
Join the Heal the Tribe community
Connect with Becky and all we mentioned in this episode:
Becky’s website: www.thegentlelivingnurse.com
Listen to the interview with Pavlina on Becky’s podcast: The Gentle Living Podcast Episode 27
Get a freebie from Becky: Self-Soothing Guide