Today’s episode is another interview, this time with the beautiful Mel Dolan, who is a trauma-informed healer and embodiment coach, kundalini yoga and tantra teacher.
Mel and I talked about:
- Mel’s journey with healing her hormonal imbalances and PCOS
- How Mel helps women to become empowered
- Embodying the Divine Feminine
- How can we bring more joy and pleasure into our lives?
- Necessity of shadow work for lightworkers
- Healing witch wounds, sister wounds, releasing fear, guilt, and shame
- The importance of community
- And much more!
I am being guided to now open a Czech version of Conscious Healing Blueprint! You can join the waitlist for the Czech version of CHB HERE: Program vědomého uzdravení
Listen to this week’s podcast episode below or at most podcast apps.
If you like the episode, please share it with your friends and family, and come share your thoughts and takeaways with me in the comments below or over on Instagram ✨
Join the waitlist for the next round of Conscious Healing Blueprint, Pavlina’s online program for women with chronic health issues
JOIN THE WAITLIST for the upcoming CZECH VERSION of Conscious Healing Blueprint, Vědomé uzdravení
Sign up for Pavlina’s newsletter
Join the Heal the Tribe community
Where to find Mel and all she mentioned in this episode:
Mel’s website: meldolan.com
Mel’s Instagram: @itsmeldolan
Mel’s free journaling practice